I am SO excited to get into this year’s reading challenge! I got some great books for Christmas as well as a reading log! I’ve also already begun a list of books that I want to read.
- A book published this year (2019)
- A book you were supposed to read in school but didn’t or didn’t finish.
- A book set during Christmastime
- A book with a color in the title
- A dystopian novel
- A book made into a TV show online (such as through Netflix or Hulu)
- A banned book
- A book being made into a movie in 2019
- A book written by a musician
- A book with a one-word title
- A scary book
- A book from the 2018 Goodreads Choice Awards list
- The 2nd book in a series
- A mystery book/thriller
- A celebrity memoir
- A book written the year you were born
- A book recommended by a family member or friend
- A book by your favorite author
- A New York Times Bestseller
- A book that is at least 100 years old
You can find the New York Times Bestseller list here.
You can find the 2018 Goodreads Choice Awards list here.
I joined the Goodreads Reading Challenge for last year & loved the experience so much so that I plan on doing it again this year. I would love it if you joined me on the journey! You can add me on Goodread & checkout my account here.
You can find all sorts of resources on banned books by doing a simple web search but this particular website showed me a lot of books that peaked my interest!
Also, we now have an email list & I’d love to have you as a subscriber! You can subscribe here & stay up to date on all the happenings here at Cherished Cottage.
This post is not sponsored by any of the links given. The thoughts expressed in this post are strictly that of the author and not of any other entity.